Board of directors
Mr. Dao Manh Khang
Chairman Chairman of ABBANK's Risk management Committee Member of ABBANK's Personnel Committee Chairman of Steering Committee for strategic initiatives of ABBANK Member of the Personnel Board Born in 1969
- Ph.D in Economics - Vietnam University of Commerce.
- Mr.Dao Manh Khang has 24 years of experience in finance and banking, and nearly 12 years working at ABBANK
Mr.Nguyen Danh Luong
Member of the Board of Directors Born in 1957. Nationality: Vietnamese.
- BSc of International Finance – Monetary – Credit, Banking Institute
- PhD of Economics, major in Finance and Banking, Banking Institute
- Mr. Nguyen Danh Luong has 30 years of experience in the areas of accounting, finance, business management; has held key positions at Vietcombank. He was elected to the Board of ABBANK from April 25
Mr.Luu Van Sau
Member of the Board of Directors Born in 1955. Nationality: Vietnamese.
- BS of Banking Credit, University of Nationalist Economics
- MSc of Finance and Banking, University of Nationalist Economics
- Master of Political Theory, Ho Chi Minh National Politics Institute
- Senior Expert, National Administration Institute
- Mr.Luu Van Sau is a diversified specialist with 33 years of experience in the areas of credit, foreign exchange, economic analysis, research and economic management. He has held important positions such as Deputy Director General, General Economics Department - Government Office, Deputy Director of Economic Research Department - State Bank of Vietnam. He was elected to the Board of ABBANK from April 25
Mr.Soon Su Long
Member of the Board of Directors Born in 1968. Nationality: Malaysian.
- Associate Chartered Accountant, Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
- B.Sc.(Econs), Accounting and Finance, The London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE)
- Mr Soon Su Long has been working in Vietnam since 2012 with the positions of General Director of Maybank Vietnam and Managing Director of Maybank in Indochina. In the past 6 years, he has built relationships and contributed much to the development of business and cooperation between Maybank Vietnam Branch and ABBANK.
Mr.Vu Van Tien
Vice Chairman Born in 1959
- Bachelor of Economics - National University of Economics
- Mr. Vu Van Tien is one of the most sucessful and prestigious entrepreneurs in Vietnam. He has been honored with many awards by the Government and the State of Vietnam for his contribution to the development of the country's economy, such as: Third-class labour medal, Medal of Devotion for the Young Generation, Certificate of Merit from the Prime Minister of Vietnam, Certificate of Merit from the People's Committee of Hanoi, Red Star Award, Brilliant Citizen Award in 2015.
Member of the Board of Directors Born in 1952. Nationality: American.
- MBA at Georgia University BA at Cambridge
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) at La Grange University, USA.
- Ms Iris Fang has 41 years of experience at international banks and organisations (American Express, Bank of America, Chase Manhattan Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, Bank Training Center, RMIT Vietnam and advisor for IFC projects). At present hold the position of Board Member of Investment Committee, Chair of Risk and Compliance Committee, Vietnam Holding Asset Management Ltd.