- On June 23th, 2017, ABBANK official launched Specialized Banking service for SME customer (SME Banking) which aimed to provide a specialized and premium service for dedicated SME customer to, support local SMEs to access reach the fund efficiently. In 2017, ABBANK developed a diversity category with 7 products as: Unsecure Loan set product (SME Easy, SME Easy Plus, SME Easy Auto and SME Top up) and Secure Loan (SME Biz Loan, SME Fast loan, SME Flex).
- Best Retail develop Bank in Vietnam 2016
- On May 04th, 2016, in London UK, ABBANK was honorably awarded Best Retail develop bank in Vietnam 2016 by one of the leading Banking and Finance magazine in the world- Global Banking and Finance Review. It is one of the honorable prizes for outstanding and excellent enterprises in financial sector all over the world yearly.
- Vision-Mission- Value- New strategic objectives
- ABBANK announced vision, mission, value and strategic objectives for period of 2014- 2018
- On December 2014, ABBANK is one of the fourth first banks in Vietnam that deployed international account transferring service.
- IFC officially became Shareholder.
- On April 26, 2017, ABBANK increased charter capital to nearly 4,800 Billion VND.
- IFC official became one of the biggest shareholders of ABBANK with 10% of charter.
- Maybank remains ownership ratio of 20%, maintain with a strategic shareholder role of ABBANK
- On May 28th, 2013, ABBANK solemnly celebrated 20 years of formation anniversary in Hanoi.
- Wide network development: ABBANK got 140 transaction offices at 29 cities/provinces across Vietnam.
- Charter of ABBANK: 4,200 Billion VND
- In September 2011, ABBANK launched the international credit card - ABBANK VIsa Credit.
- On November 30, 2011 ABBANK official increased its charter capital to VND 4,200billion through the issuance of bonus shares to existing shareholders from the equity fund surplus.
- As of December 2011, the ABBANK's transaction network reached 133 transaction sites spread across 29 provinces nationwide.
- ABBANK ‘s network reached 115 transaction sites covering 29 provinces and cities nationwide.
- ABBANK successfully issued 600,000 convertible bonds and 390,000 ordinary bonds for the International Finanancial Company (IFC) and Maybank.
- In December 2010, ABBANK increased the chartered to VND 3,831 billion.
- In July 2009, ABBANK increased the charter capital to VND 2,805 billion.
- In September 2009, ABBANK officially relocated the new Head Office at 170 Hai Ba Trung, Da kao Ward, District 1.
- In December 2009, ABBANK officially increased the charter capital to VND 3,482 bilion.
- ABBANK successfully deployed the core banking system (Core Banking) in the operation throughout the system.
- Maybank officially became the foreign strategic partner of ABBANK with the ownership of 15%.
- ABBANK increased the charter capital to VND 2,705 billion.
- ABBANK signed a strategic cooperation with Agribank and other affiliates and subsidiaries of EVN such as: PC1, PC2, PC3
- ABBANK became a member of PayNet. Also, the charter capital of ABBANK increased to VND 2,300 billion.
- The charter capital from VND 165 billion in the begining of the year to VND 1,131 billion at the end of the year.
- Electricity Corporation of Vietnam (EVN) became a strategic shareholder of ABBANK. Other major shareholders including: PetroVietnam Finance Corporation (PVFC), Hanoi genaral Export Import Corporation (GELEXIMCO).
- ABBANK increased the chartered capital to VND 70,04 billion.
- In order to meet the increasing demand of the customers, ABBANK conducted a strong reform of structure and human resource to focus on the specialize commercial banking business.